2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Like so many others; I ordered two dresses for my daughter, size 10, from Tidebuy.They were too large.

I hunted for a service e-mail address and wrote to the company regarding a return. They told me to send pictures. Which I did. Then they told me to take many different measurements of the inside of the dresses as per the directions, take photos, and take photos of the dresses on my daughter, in order to persuasively PROOVE that they are too large.

Look, the dresses were too big, and fit weird. It was obvious this was a scam. The dresses are now on sale at a local consignment store.

I don't have a lot of hope.Buyer beware...their return policy is a literal, complete joke.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tidebuy. The most disappointing about formal dress from Tidebuy was pathetic return policy and reliability of product sizing and slow delivery and lack of tracking updates Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tidebuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tidebuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments