Tidebuy - Want a refund for LOW quality dress

I received my order NO.163073 yesterday and to my great disappointment i have to admit the quality of garment is below any standard!

I would like to get a full refund for an item, as its definitely can not be wear in its present condition and im not willing to pay any extra to fix the shortfalls of manufacturer!

I sent a mail to service@tidebuy.com and keep getting a funny replies! They r offering me 10$ discount on my next purchase! I will never shop again with them!

I attached 5 photos where clearly can be seen all shortfalls, which is:

- on a corset sides of bra foldings are unevenly done and when garment worn u can see the "gap", which is remain on a top of a dress!

- chiffon fabric right next to zipper is not stitched properly and its start loosing threads already!

- MAJOR shortfall! When dress worn and fully zipped the top left side of corset remain out folded (tent to turn the inner side out) and cant be pushed inside as the part of in-build bra is stitched partially to the back of a dress!

Basically chunky piece of inserted bra extended to the back of the dress and its building up a bulb on a back of a dress!!!!

- all folding especially on top of a dress are VERY UNEVEN its its dramatically visible!

- on a right side of a bra cup there is a little overstitching which cause a deformation of a corset when worn!

Not to mention that size and color not matching!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 22, 2012 #469686

you will never see your money back. they offered 5 % off for my next purchase !!!! well there will be no next purchase,ever. in fact i sent my 2 ruined dresses back(which is against their policy), the girl who was contacting me over weeks can wear them. :(
i told after their last email that i got in touch with this website and that i will make a video for you tube! do not ever do business with this company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.