Featured Not resolved
1.1
Turnaround Time

They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me.It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money.

The dress look like a liece of *** i waited almost three months for it, and after sending 100s of emails recived it two weeks before the wedding. When i got it the dress looked horrible cant wear it because doesn't fot on me.

Dont lose money people!!!They dont know how to treat customers its their responsibilities to take steps and refund you!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Mnakuci is overall dissatisfied with Tidebuy and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tidebuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tidebuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Tidebuy - Tiara Necklace Review from Bellevue, Washington Tidebuy "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..." Read more Tidebuy - HORRIBLE SELLER Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..." Read more Tidebuy - Shoes Review from Washington, Sunderland Tidebuy "I have called and sent mail regarding the order i made. Out of four pairs of shoes i bought, one got ripped at first use order number 1497964 and i..." Read more Tidebuy - Damaged Dress sent , No Refund for Shipping Tidebuy "Hello Please stay away from Tidebuy. Worst online shopping and frustrating customer service. Your daily time min 2 hrs gets wasted with followup with tidebuy. they dont care for customers..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more