Tidebuy sold me a knock off wedding dress, shipped from China and won't refund my money
I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011
I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which it didn't) I would have to ship TO CHINA at my OWN EXPENSE. They must approve first of course, which they have not as of March 2012...
When I told them it didn't fit they emailed the following...
On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM, tidebuy wrote:
Thanks for concern of your order and we are really sorry for all the inconveniences we brought to you.
Maybe you did not realize that we are not the dress reseller, we are the dress manufacturer . We made the dress just as the website pictures. It is really a hard work to produce dresses just as one pictures. We have tried our best to get this dress done. If there is a little difference,hope you could show us some understanding. We could give you some nice discount in your future business as compenation.Since we made your dress specially for you as your required , we did have spent a lot material and labor on your order, thus we really hope you can keep the dress.We would really appreciated your understanding and keep a good business relationship with us.
If you still have more questions,just feel free to contact us. We would get back to you within 24 hours at working days. Thanks so much.
Thanks and best regards
Customer Service Department "‹
GIVE ME A BREAK! THE DRESS DOESN'T FIT! YOU GIVE ME CONSIDERATION! I CAN'T WEAR THE DRESS AND WON'T BUY FROM YOU AGAIN!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..."
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."