Washington, Sunderland

I have called and sent mail regarding the order i made. Out of four pairs of shoes i bought, one got ripped at first use order number 1497964 and i made another order for shirts and evening dress for my wife in order 1564777.

My wife's dress was ok. But all my four shirts are too small for me.

I have sent several mails in which i was promised to be sent an address for return and exchange. For over a week now Tidebuy has refused to send me the return address.

If Tidebuy is not a fraudulent outfit please send the return address to harrydray@yahoo.com.

I am not asking for refund but exhange.1

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of shoes from Tidebuy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tidebuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tidebuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Tidebuy - Very Low quality Products Tidebuy "Do not buy on this Site Tidebuy, Got my order for winter coat it is really very low quality products when arrrived. Really good looking in photos in their website..." Read more Tidebuy - Nearly ruined my daughters Prom Tidebuy "Ordered a tailored chiffon dress from them cost $260.00 Canadian and It was poorly made, wrong bodice color, cut wrong, and too big. I've been exchanging emails for weeks..." Read more Tidebuy - Dress Review from San Marcos, California Tidebuy "This *** Tidebuy company should be banned forever! They will just take your money, their products are overpriced for a poor quality they have. They are made from China, their..." Read more Tidebuy - THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. EVER. Tidebuy "Tidebuy has been BY FAR THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. The dress I had ordered looked amazing in the pictures, but I should have known that the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more