Featured Not resolved

Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund

cory36 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Tidebuy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tidebuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tidebuy shoes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Alice2015

Dear friend,

I am so sorry that you had this unhappy shopping experience happened on our site, would u please let me know your order number or the email address that you registered on our site so that your questions can be resolved soon? Also, if you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

Tidebuy Team

Tidebuy - Read & Decide... If you agree spread a word. Tidebuy "I am not the kind of person who writes bad reviews but this guys are horrible. Read for yourself my conversation with them about one of my orders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:30:13 Hi,I'm..." Read more Tidebuy - PLEASE CHECK RETURN AND SHIPPING POLICIES ON THESE OVERSEAS SITES Tidebuy "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..." Read more Tidebuy - Dress Review from San Marcos, California Tidebuy "This *** Tidebuy company should be banned forever! They will just take your money, their products are overpriced for a poor quality they have. They are made from China, their..." Read more Tidebuy - Scam Tidebuy "i ordered something from doresuwe . that site was on japanese but it was operated by tidebuy . i didn't receive my order for 1 month. in between that i..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more