Nyon, Vaud

Tidebuy.com – buyer beware!I ordered a $200 dress from this online manufacturer and the product I received was just simply horrible.

The bodice material did not cover where the skirt started and it looked unfinished. There were several loose threads, unraveling appliqués, and the sleeves were uneven and badly finished. I sent pictures and requested to get their "mandatory authorization" to return the dress for a refund, according to their stated policy. However, Tidebuy did not comply.

Through a series of dozens of emails over a three-week period they agreed that the dress was badly made but suggested such things as: I could sell the dress to someone else; I could give it away as a gift; I could pay to have a tailor fix it. They upped their offer of compensation from $3 to $5 after three weeks of arguing-??? I gave them plenty of opportunities to make things right, but, in the last email I received from them, they shamelessly implied that, because they are in a developing country, it is okay for them to keep my money and leave me with a dress that I will never wear, because I am in a developed country.

I am at a loss for words on this last communication.

I strongly urge anyone contemplating ordering products online, especially clothing, to do research beforehand and heed the warnings of others.I did not, and I have paid $220 for this stupidity on my part.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

This is true, everything you said happened to me and those answers they gave you are the same answers I got from them. They're freaking, *** horrible company.

to Anonymous #1157642

I am sorry you were yet another victim of Tidebuy.My rip-off happened in 2013 and it distresses me even more to learn that in 2016 they are still in business and still robbing people of hard-earned money for bad products.

But what can we do besides trying to warn others? Chalk it up to a lesson well learned.

I do not order online anymore if I can help it, and especially not "tailored" clothing!Good luck going forward.