Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I made an order for some things on tidebuy, and when I accepted the order it was only $78 or something around that.When I clicked the confirm button, it led me to the order details and that is where I saw that they had charged me for two of everything, bringing the total to $156!!!

I have sent A TON of messages and emails but no one is responding to cancel my order, but I can see that they are working on shipping out the order as fast as they can (and once it is shipped, I can't get a refund).

I even sent a dispute to my PayPal, but the dispute is waiting on a response from tidebuy, but I think they are ignoring all of my requests so that the order goes through and I can't get my money back.I have had enough with this *** they call a website.

Review about: Tidebuy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1348647

You messed up yourself when ordering---either by clicking more than once, etc. You also failed to really read over and verify your order amounts, etc. prior to confirming the order and clicking "send." The problem you are having with Tidebuy's customer service is common and indicative of poorly structured and trained personnel.