Update added by user May 21, 2012
I am going through Paypal and believe I will get a full refund. Not from Tidebuy, who is still trying to get me to settle, but from Paypal. Tidebuy continues to practice World Wide Fraud and should be stopped from doing business, TOTALLY!
Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2012
My daughter ordered a prom dress off of what looked to be a reputable site.Tidebuy.com has pictures of BEAUTIFUL dresses on thier site, custom made taking 22-28 days to make.
So, it did take 27 days, passed inspection, then when we opened the BAG they shipped the dress in overseas, I literally thought they sent the wrong dress. Color is wrong, applique coming off. Stitching on applique and skirt looks like basting, not stitches. Bodice is uneven so one *** looks to be at naval level.
It's a trainwreck. I immidiatly submitted a claim. Their site refreshes about every minute so you have to start over. I took to copy and paste to finally get it done.
I submitted the 3 pictures they allow, and dispite the proof, they tell me the dress is beautiful and passed inspection. Next email, I was told I need to send clear pictures because these show no defects! Oh, Yeah, they didn't cut the backing away well on any of the applique so netting shows all around it and in some areas, they didn't even bother trimming it away! I wish I could post the pictures here.
At the very least, I would like to save another girl Prom Heartache or HEAVEN FORBID, a Wedding Disaster!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Prom Dress Order 181085
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Be very careful if you make payments using your Guaranty Bank account or debit card information. Even if you out out of their overdraft coverage they WILL NOT decline payments..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."