Update added by user May 21, 2012
I am going through Paypal and believe I will get a full refund. Not from Tidebuy, who is still trying to get me to settle, but from Paypal. Tidebuy continues to practice World Wide Fraud and should be stopped from doing business, TOTALLY!
Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2012
My daughter ordered a prom dress off of what looked to be a reputable site.Tidebuy.com has pictures of BEAUTIFUL dresses on thier site, custom made taking 22-28 days to make.
So, it did take 27 days, passed inspection, then when we opened the BAG they shipped the dress in overseas, I literally thought they sent the wrong dress. Color is wrong, applique coming off. Stitching on applique and skirt looks like basting, not stitches. Bodice is uneven so one *** looks to be at naval level.
It's a trainwreck. I immidiatly submitted a claim. Their site refreshes about every minute so you have to start over. I took to copy and paste to finally get it done.
I submitted the 3 pictures they allow, and dispite the proof, they tell me the dress is beautiful and passed inspection. Next email, I was told I need to send clear pictures because these show no defects! Oh, Yeah, they didn't cut the backing away well on any of the applique so netting shows all around it and in some areas, they didn't even bother trimming it away! I wish I could post the pictures here.
At the very least, I would like to save another girl Prom Heartache or HEAVEN FORBID, a Wedding Disaster!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Prom Dress Order 181085
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress to wear to my daughters wedding. The sleeve was sewn shut and the lace along the neckline was frayed. They would not refund..."
- "I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "Paid $180 to Sear carpet clean to clean my carpet yesterday 10/24/14, now after the 24 hrs, the carpet looks like unclean at all as I can the tech she..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."