Bradford, Ontario

Tidebuy - They are thieves, be very aware

I place an order for 4 outfits they were Christmas gifts. I realize after the fact it would not be on time. First after the order payment was processed they came back and told me one item was out of stock so they will refund me the money.

I received another message saying they can’t process on time and asked if I want the refund - I have all the messages saved. my problem is that they are not getting back to me for any of my questions...I ask why can’t they process etc...no response.

I however got $100.04 refunded, but I paid 140.23 for my entire order, where is the rest of my money.

I asked them this more than once still no response. like what the heck are they holding back money for. if I did not receive my items i should get back the entire amount. They first wanted to give back $79, until I message them. Lack of communication with Tidebuy is very unprofessional and they are advertising all over the Internet but all should be aware they are thieves. They process your payment will not ship the items for whatever reason and offer a refund way less than what you paid for the items they are thieves, shysters and con artist. I will put a review on all sites they advertised on.

Comments

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. As I could see that our representative has finally reached an agreement with you and issued you the refund as agreed.

Then could you please kindly update your comment to show it has been resolved?

Thanks for your cooperation and if you still have other questions, please let me know at sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day