Featured Not resolved
1.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Tidebuy has been BY FAR THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

The dress I had ordered looked amazing in the pictures, but I should have known that the price was too good to be true. When the dress arrived, I tried it on and it was not at all like the picture, the material was terrible. It was like a Halloween costume wedding dress.

They asked me to send pictures as well, which I did... 4 TIMES. I got the same message returned to me asking me to "kindly send pictures."

I am now on their "LiveChat" and the customer service rep keeps calling me "dear" and saying that they did not get the pictures but now she has them.... I am still waiting for them to resolve the issue.

I will say that the shipping was very fast... it came in under a week... probably because they want to get that *** out of their warehouse...

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, bad quality, not as described" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $130. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tidebuy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tidebuy shipping service at Tidebuy was worst quality, product and return policy , but reviewer liked fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tidebuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tidebuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

South San Francisco, California, United States #1108502

It makes your @$$ look good.

Looks fine to me.

You have to admit though - EVERYTHING looks better in the photos.Look at fast food (or any food for that matter).

When you order a Big Mac (or whatever your favorite food is), does what you actually RECEIVE look EXACTLY as PERFECT as the photo?Heck no!

I think the dress looks stunning!

It looks nice in the photos :) :P