Oakton, Virginia
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Tidebuy has been BY FAR THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

Related: Tidebuy - Do Not Use!!!!

The dress I had ordered looked amazing in the pictures, but I should have known that the price was too good to be true. When the dress arrived, I tried it on and it was not at all like the picture, the material was terrible. It was like a Halloween costume wedding dress.

They asked me to send pictures as well, which I did... 4 TIMES. I got the same message returned to me asking me to "kindly send pictures."

I am now on their "LiveChat" and the customer service rep keeps calling me "dear" and saying that they did not get the pictures but now she has them.... I am still waiting for them to resolve the issue.

I will say that the shipping was very fast... it came in under a week... probably because they want to get that *** out of their warehouse...

Review about: Wedding Dress.

I liked: Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Worst quality, Product, Horrible customer service, Return policy.

Review #782027 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tidebuy Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, bad quality, not as described / $130
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

South San Francisco, California, United States #1108502

It makes your @$$ look good.

Looks fine to me.

You have to admit though - EVERYTHING looks better in the photos.Look at fast food (or any food for that matter).

When you order a Big Mac (or whatever your favorite food is), does what you actually RECEIVE look EXACTLY as PERFECT as the photo?Heck no!

I think the dress looks stunning!

It looks nice in the photos :) :P