Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hi, I order a dress for my wife on 02/12 in the amount of $ 02/14 i received the dress which was defective due to the fact that the dress was not threaded completely and the zipper in the back was broken.

I sent an e-mail to customer service on 2/14 the same day that I received it. a few day passed by with no answer from the company. I followed up and on the 2/14 I received an e-mail from customer service indicating that they were sorry for that issue and I should send them pictures. I did that and they send me an e-mail indicating that they will refund me $15 dollars in which I declined, then it was $25, then $30.

The last e-mail indicated that I should call customer service and speak with a manager. So I did that 9AM in the US and was told that I should just accept the $30 refund and they will give me a discount on the next item that I buy from them. The customer kept on saying that she is sorry but I have to accept the $30 dollars and she hanged up the phone on me 2 times. I call for the 3rd time and was told that that I should call back in 12 hours to speak to a manager.

I did that and called them at 9PM (US time) when I spoke to a men who indicated that they will send me an e-mail and that I should just accept it.

I did receive an e-mail which indicate that they will give me 40% which I will not take.I have called my bank and placed a fraud/scam on my card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being cheated out of my money.

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems on your order. Could you please let me know your order number at so that I could be able to help you? Thanks for your cooperation.Best RegardsTidebuy