Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

"Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam.However, I did not believe that.

I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my story and a call for action to prevent this from happening. I placed an order for nearly USD 183, but I was charged around USD 222.

I bought it directly with my card. They called me to confirm the order but they asked me for my passport, exact address and a picture of the card I bought with. I gave them all the information they need. But guess what, the cancelled the order and they refunded me only about USD 146.

I have been in contact with them for two weeks now, but they would not refund me my money nor they would give a clear explanation. I have been dealing with three different agents of them, so I am lost. This is my first and last experience with Tidebuy. I had long term plans but they $#*!ed me up.

I have attached my bank statement, with few details omitted so no one get stolen again. You can find the attachment here: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.tidebuy.com#2409 Therefore, I am suggesting that we create an account on Twitter and other social media outlets to expose the wrongdoings of this store. We will have a hashtag and you can send me all the proofs of your experience to put it there.

I will get back to you with the account and hashtag.Order NO.1699032 Time for placing the order : 03-19-2017 13:16:37 Time for payment: 03-19-2017 13:18:17"

Review about: Tidebuy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Stole me.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments