Sudbury, Suffolk

I ordered a pair of boots from this company for my son's girlfriend for Christmas in a size 6 (39). Paid via paypal and never opened an account.

Boots arrived 3 weeks after ordering. Shoe box arrived size 6 but the boots inside were a size 4.

I immediately set up a dispute for a refund with paypal, which Tidebuy refused to honour. Tidebuy requested pictures of the boots and the box which I then sent to them.

They are now saying that I ordered the size 4 (36) and that I could exchange for the cost of £14.99 postage. The shoe box was a deffo size 6

I know for a fact I ordered a size 6 and well annoyed. I traced my steps back to my order. Tidebuy then gave me an account number and log in to find that they had added these boots into the order history, as ordered in a size 4.

Awful sneaky company. Will not be ordering from them again!!

Review about: Boots.

I didn't like: Made out it was my mistake.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $32
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion