Sudbury, Suffolk
2.4

I ordered a pair of boots from this company for my son's girlfriend for Christmas in a size 6 (39). Paid via paypal and never opened an account.

Boots arrived 3 weeks after ordering. Shoe box arrived size 6 but the boots inside were a size 4.

I immediately set up a dispute for a refund with paypal, which Tidebuy refused to honour. Tidebuy requested pictures of the boots and the box which I then sent to them.

They are now saying that I ordered the size 4 (36) and that I could exchange for the cost of £14.99 postage. The shoe box was a deffo size 6

I know for a fact I ordered a size 6 and well annoyed. I traced my steps back to my order. Tidebuy then gave me an account number and log in to find that they had added these boots into the order history, as ordered in a size 4.

Awful sneaky company. Will not be ordering from them again!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $32. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tidebuy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about boots from Tidebuy was made out it was my mistake Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tidebuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tidebuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments