I ordered a pair of boots from this company for my son's girlfriend for Christmas in a size 6 (39). Paid via paypal and never opened an account.
Boots arrived 3 weeks after ordering. Shoe box arrived size 6 but the boots inside were a size 4.
I immediately set up a dispute for a refund with paypal, which Tidebuy refused to honour. Tidebuy requested pictures of the boots and the box which I then sent to them.
They are now saying that I ordered the size 4 (36) and that I could exchange for the cost of £14.99 postage. The shoe box was a deffo size 6
I know for a fact I ordered a size 6 and well annoyed. I traced my steps back to my order. Tidebuy then gave me an account number and log in to find that they had added these boots into the order history, as ordered in a size 4.
Awful sneaky company. Will not be ordering from them again!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Made out it was my mistake
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I bought Cisco 400-101 exam software from this guys. The exam questions are old and obsolete. I recognised the questions because I saw them from pass4sure in the past and..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots from this company for my son's girlfriend for Christmas in a size 6 (39). Paid via paypal and never opened an account. Boots arrived 3..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."