I bought an item on the 22nd December-a Honor 9 Phone for 241GBP. (https://www.tidebuy.com/product/Huawei-Honor-9-6gb64gb-Octa-Core-Dual-20mp12mp-Camera-515-Inch-Dual-Sim-4g-Android-Cell-Phone-12940743.html) The company listed processing time as 3-7 and shipping time as 2-8 days (total 2 weeks).

It is now a month and they have not given me my phone. Below is the sum of my interactions with them: 1) Around 10th January: It had been 3 weeks. I messaged them to ask where was the item. They told me it was on the way.

The Parcel was tracked as "Shipment information received", but there was no movement in the item. 2) 16th January: I messaged them to ask where was the item, it had been a week. They told me they would tell me as soon as possible. I asked them if they could tell me by thursday.

They agreed. I have proof of this conversation with me. 3) 19th January: I messaged them telling me to give me the item or to refund me. They said they needed to check with their colleagues where the parcel was, and to give them a week 4) 25th January: The parcel was still stuck at "Shipment information received" (http://www.dhl.com.sg/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=3835864900&brand=DHL) I demanded a refund and they said they could not give me one.

They said that the package was on the way and sent me this: (https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LS356387685CN) However, that is clearly not my package. It was prepared on the 14th december, before i even ordered it.

It is also being shipped to the US, and not to Singapore. The item i bought has not even been sent to DHL for delivery yet

Review about: Tidebuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Ozeuth

As you and I both know, tidebuy, you have not been helping me. Good to know you only think of helping once i've raised a dispute using Paypal...

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems on your order. Could you please let me know your order number at sns@tidebuy.com so that I could be able to help you? Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards