Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 05

It wasn't resolved. They just emailed me the following: "Dear Customer, The order has been cancelled, please kindly remove the review on Trustpilot and change the review on Pissedconsumer to be "Issue Resolved."Once finished, please let me know and i will immediately refund for you . Waiting for your reply~ Thanks."

Original review posted by user May 31

Bought the item, paid for it. Never arrived, they said it's out of stock. After 2 months still waiting for a refund or the item I ordered. None of them is happening.

Do I really need to add more details than that? It's a straightforward scam. They are selling something they don't have, and no real customer service to sort out the problem.

scam

sorry, minimum 100 words.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Scam, Being cheated out of my money.

Comments

Isn't that considered a form of blackmail? Remove your comment on one site and change the issue on another and then we will issue a refund?Not a reputable company, more like shady, by any means.Glad I do not deal with companies that do not care.

Hi ,Could you please let me know your order number at sns@tidebuy.com so that we are able to help you check it ?Best RegardsTidebuy