Tidebuy - Review about Wedding Dress from Saugus, Massachusetts
They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me.It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money.
The dress look like a liece of *** i waited almost three months for it, and after sending 100s of emails recived it two weeks before the wedding. When i got it the dress looked horrible cant wear it because doesn't fot on me.
Dont lose money people!!!They dont know how to treat customers its their responsibilities to take steps and refund you!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I HAD ORDERED 2 WIGS ON 4/1/2012 RECEIVED THEM ON 4/17/2012 AND SEND THEM BACK ON 4/18/2012 FOR REFUND, THE QUALITY HORRIBLE CHEAP LOOKING. TILL THIS DAY 7/13/2012 HAVE NOT..."
- "I Ordered a mother of the bride dress for my daughters wedding 30 days ahead of time, I paid extra for expedited shipping. My emails have gone unanswered, except for..."
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."