Tidebuy - Poor quality
I bought a dress to wear to my daughters wedding.The sleeve was sewn shut and the lace along the neckline was frayed.
They would not refund my money they said to "enjoy dress made for me" and to take to a tailor to fix. Will never buy from them again and will warn everyone. Very poor quality and even poorer customer service. I feel that their replies to my email messages were canned and that my message was never looked at seriously.
Their portal to submit messages routinely fails the first time you start typing your message every time.
I think it is built into the system so you don't try to get your money refunded.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mother Of The Bride Dress
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "First, the only positive comment I have is the front desk staff is very friendly and hospitable. We exchanged one of our Marriott weeks for this property so our expectations..."
- "I ordered the Gourmet Delights Basket for $87.99 with tax and shipping it was $100. I did not receive the basket they show as the PREMIUM for which I paid,..."
- "It looks that they have no ideas how the Internet Business are regulated and they do not have a refund policy and no phone number to call; these against Internet..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."