Featured Not resolved

I bought a dress to wear to my daughters wedding.The sleeve was sewn shut and the lace along the neckline was frayed.

They would not refund my money they said to "enjoy dress made for me" and to take to a tailor to fix. Will never buy from them again and will warn everyone. Very poor quality and even poorer customer service. I feel that their replies to my email messages were canned and that my message was never looked at seriously.

Their portal to submit messages routinely fails the first time you start typing your message every time.

I think it is built into the system so you don't try to get your money refunded.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #629528

I have had a similar issue with Tidebuy recently - your complaint sounds like mine! If you paid for your dress via paypal, put in a dispute via your paypal account and let paypal go in address this issue for you.

Tidebuy - Scam Tidebuy "i ordered something from doresuwe . that site was on japanese but it was operated by tidebuy . i didn't receive my order for 1 month. in between that i..." Read more Tidebuy - THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. EVER. Tidebuy "Tidebuy has been BY FAR THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. The dress I had ordered looked amazing in the pictures, but I should have known that the..." Read more Tidebuy - Small Boots Tidebuy "I ordered a pair of boots from this company for my son's girlfriend for Christmas in a size 6 (39). Paid via paypal and never opened an account. Boots arrived 3..." Read more Tidebuy - Read & Decide... If you agree spread a word. Tidebuy "I am not the kind of person who writes bad reviews but this guys are horrible. Read for yourself my conversation with them about one of my orders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:30:13 Hi,I'm..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Melaleuca Cancellation Melaleuca "I chatted with Melaleuca 2 times and emailed them. They made it intentionally difficult to cancel the account telling me I need to complete a form that is hidden on..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more