Featured Not resolved

I bought a dress to wear to my daughters wedding.The sleeve was sewn shut and the lace along the neckline was frayed.

They would not refund my money they said to "enjoy dress made for me" and to take to a tailor to fix. Will never buy from them again and will warn everyone. Very poor quality and even poorer customer service. I feel that their replies to my email messages were canned and that my message was never looked at seriously.

Their portal to submit messages routinely fails the first time you start typing your message every time.

I think it is built into the system so you don't try to get your money refunded.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #629528

I have had a similar issue with Tidebuy recently - your complaint sounds like mine! If you paid for your dress via paypal, put in a dispute via your paypal account and let paypal go in address this issue for you.

I returned my order but Tidebuy is not going to give me the refund! Tidebuy "I bought quite a lot items from Tidebuy and I paid GBP £ 126.89. When I received the parcel, I found there was not a single item as the same..." Read more Tidebuy - PLEASE CHECK RETURN AND SHIPPING POLICIES ON THESE OVERSEAS SITES Tidebuy "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..." Read more Tidebuy - HORRIBLE SELLER Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..." Read more Tidebuy - Read & Decide... If you agree spread a word. Tidebuy "I am not the kind of person who writes bad reviews but this guys are horrible. Read for yourself my conversation with them about one of my orders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:30:13 Hi,I'm..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more