Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy.I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should have.

It is totally ridiculous for a company to send out defective merchandise and expect the customer to eat the cost! Why are these companies being allowed to scam US customers when companies over here in the US are held to certain standards and get in trouble for doing this very same thing? When I informed them that I received a dress with a hole in it, a hoodie with a hole in it that looked like a cigarette burn and a coat that smelled so bad that we had to place it in our basement to prevent everyone in the house from getting sick from the odor--they quickly informed me that they would take care of it AFTER I paid for the shipping. Now this is totally ridiculous for them to expect the customer to eat the cost for their shabby products that they should never have sent out.

I think it's just a scam because they know that it costs too much money for us to ship these items back. Just like they put wrong measurements and sizes up without informing the consumer that their sizes are wayyyy wayyy off. Not by one size but sometimes by maybe 2 or 3 sizes!

Even my boots were undercut, even though I decided to keep them, it probably costs more than the boots to send them back anyway!I am contacting FTC to see why this is allowed by companies like these and American companies cannot get away with this nonsense!

Review about: Boots.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Horrible return policy, Poor product, Irresponsibility.

2.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Defective quality items have to be paid for by customer to be shipped back and returned. / $65
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.