I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy.I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should have.
It is totally ridiculous for a company to send out defective merchandise and expect the customer to eat the cost! Why are these companies being allowed to scam US customers when companies over here in the US are held to certain standards and get in trouble for doing this very same thing? When I informed them that I received a dress with a hole in it, a hoodie with a hole in it that looked like a cigarette burn and a coat that smelled so bad that we had to place it in our basement to prevent everyone in the house from getting sick from the odor--they quickly informed me that they would take care of it AFTER I paid for the shipping. Now this is totally ridiculous for them to expect the customer to eat the cost for their shabby products that they should never have sent out.
I think it's just a scam because they know that it costs too much money for us to ship these items back. Just like they put wrong measurements and sizes up without informing the consumer that their sizes are wayyyy wayyy off. Not by one size but sometimes by maybe 2 or 3 sizes!
Even my boots were undercut, even though I decided to keep them, it probably costs more than the boots to send them back anyway!I am contacting FTC to see why this is allowed by companies like these and American companies cannot get away with this nonsense!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Horrible return policy
- Poor product
- Reason of review:
- Defective quality items have to be paid for by customer to be shipped back and returned.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."