After sending pictures of a dress that had a different neckline, waistline, and material from what I ordered this is what I received from them. The dress had HEAVY beading that wasn't in the 4 pictures on their site (not 1 like they claim). It was terrible, the fabric was cheap, heavy, and the wrong color. The dress looked like a tacky poorly made prom dress. In fact, it wasn't even that good. I didn't expect it to be perfect, but this was a joke!!!

Form:System 04-06-2012 04:10

Dear Ashley,

Maybe you did not realize that we are not the dress reseller, we are the dress manufacturer . We made the dress just as the website pictures. It is really a hard work to produce dresses just as one picture. We have tried our best to get this dress done. If there is a little difference,hope you could show us some understanding. We could give you some nice discount in your future business as compenation.Since we made your dress specially for you as your required , we did have spent a lot material and labor on your order, thus we really hope you can keep the dress.We would really appreciated your understanding and keep a good business relationship with us.

best regards

Vicky

Customer Service Department

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments