After sending pictures of a dress that had a different neckline, waistline, and material from what I ordered this is what I received from them. The dress had HEAVY beading that wasn't in the 4 pictures on their site (not 1 like they claim). It was terrible, the fabric was cheap, heavy, and the wrong color. The dress looked like a tacky poorly made prom dress. In fact, it wasn't even that good. I didn't expect it to be perfect, but this was a joke!!!
Form:System 04-06-2012 04:10
Maybe you did not realize that we are not the dress reseller, we are the dress manufacturer . We made the dress just as the website pictures. It is really a hard work to produce dresses just as one picture. We have tried our best to get this dress done. If there is a little difference,hope you could show us some understanding. We could give you some nice discount in your future business as compenation.Since we made your dress specially for you as your required , we did have spent a lot material and labor on your order, thus we really hope you can keep the dress.We would really appreciated your understanding and keep a good business relationship with us.
Customer Service Department
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots from this company for my son's girlfriend for Christmas in a size 6 (39). Paid via paypal and never opened an account. Boots arrived 3..."
- "Ordered a tailored chiffon dress from them cost $260.00 Canadian and It was poorly made, wrong bodice color, cut wrong, and too big. I've been exchanging emails for weeks..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."