London, England
Additional Fees

Update by user Aug 18, 2016

This company....!!! NEVER AGAIN.

I ordered 2 dresses I paid for it £214 . I canceled it after 1.5 day bcz we bought another dress so I did not need it anymore. This is happen in June when I ordered. Until now I have not receive my money back .The keep saying that they are going to sent me soon but they do not.

It is been 2 months and I have no dress no money.

I wish to see these people in person they would hear something from me I am really really angry how some companies can work like that and basically stealing money from people. Be careful and do not buy anything from this company.

Original review posted by user Aug 18, 2016

This company....!!! NEVER AGAIN.

I ordered 2 dresses I paid for it £214 . I canceled it after 1.5 day bcz we bought another dress so I did not need it anymore. This is happen in June when I ordered. Until now I have not recivie my money back .The keep saying that they are going to sent me soon but they do not.

It is been 2 months and I have no dress no money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tidebuy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Tidebuy Cons: Being cheated out of my money.

Comments

#1202553

I wanted to order but I won't