Miami, Florida

Refund/Exchange- Additional cost- $45+$15=$60...I can accept the length of 1-3 months of receiving items. However, when making contact through there website, they do respond but don’t Read/Listen.

I expressed my concern about size chart misconception and the size not fitting. They responded I should of used the chart? Ummm, I did... then I asked to exchange and they said $45 charge.

I said ok I will pay, just need to change size. The said, I can keep the items at no charge?!? Umm, I said Ok to pay I need to exchange, where did they get I would like to keep an item that doesn’t fit? After a week of going back and fourth, they finally gave me a return address with instructions to notify them with tracking number.

When I did, they responded with an additional $15 deduction. I said very kindly to them, wow that’s a $60 charge for an exchange, I then asked for a refund instead, out of fear to be charged another $60 for the new items to be sent out to me. I did express that I have never seen so many charges for item Refunds/ Exchanges... Their reponse Lol!

Was - that they could refund the $15 and I can keep the items that don’t fit ....ummm once again- what do I want with items that don’t fit and when did I ask to keep them or a $15 refund.

I had to keep sending them pictures of our conversations - I truly believe that they scan through our conversations and don’t actually listen to their customers—-Like the title says misrepresentation & miscommunication. I have a copy of all discussions with them, happy to share if anyone wants them..

Comments

Hi , We are so sorry to hear that the item didn't meet your expectations.Could you please let me know your order number at sns@tidebuy.com so that we are able to help you check it ? Best Regards Tidebuy