Dress order December 15,2010 Dress order was shipped to ship within 15 days,shipped in 45,poor quality,one side of dress alot longer than other side,patches glued not sewn,many not even glued,sticking straight out,some had holes in them,shipped back cost $40.00 now only want to give me $100.00 credit on poor quality/late dress I Paid $210.00 for. My client cancelled order as it arrive 5 days prior to her event date,I ad to refund her entire money and she cancelled her order for 15 bride mais dress costing me even more loss and Now she may file a lawsuit against me.

Comments

DO NOT BUY from TIDEBUY.

Even though I received the dress I ordered when expected and it looked as expected, the zip is faulty.I have therefore been trying to send it back to get a refund but they are doing everything they can to discourage me- they pretend like they do not understand what the problem is or that they cannot see the pictures I send them to show them where the problem is...

It's been 15 days since I have opened a dispute and each reply I get is more frustrating than the previous ones.

At this rate, I have no idea whether I will get a refund or not, but the best advice I can give you is DO NOT BUY from TIDEBUY because if there is something wrong with your item, it is unlikely that you will easily be able to return it and get your money back...It is the worse and most unreliable online shop I have come across.

best thing to do is cancel before your time limit with your credit card to file a dispute ends

Yah, they keep sending the same response. How do we shut these people down???

We all have been a subject of a scam. Reort it to paypal or visa.

tidebuy

Dear Customer,

On behalf of tidebuy.com, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. We very much appreciate your feedback and comments as we are constantly trying to improve our products and service.

I encourage you and all other customers who have any issues with tidebuy.com to please contact me at service@Tidebuy.com

Again, we are terribly sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

i ordered my dress on september 15, 2011 and now it is almost 1 month later and i have no dress.good thing that i need it in like january.

so i still have alittle time let to wait for my dress. i was reading the comments above and it makes me wonder if the picture on the site is what it iss actually gonna look like.

i got it on sale for $120 regularly $300.so the price is really good but i hope the quality is good...

to Maria #1406058

cancel it before it's too late.Mrs.

Maria is going to lie to you and tell you that they had to tailor make your dress and only give you partial refund of $50.

Lies, Lies, Lies.I tell you.

to Maria #1406068

Mrs.Maria,

Your company rips people off.

I spoke to two different customer services reps (Mrs. Anne, and Mrs. Marie) both of them refused to refund me my money of $113.

When I purchased this dress your website says and I quote "If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 15 days of delivered date."

What a cheat and unfair business company.

I selected a dress sized from your size chart normally when people select from a size chart that means that the dress is premade. But you want to claim it was custom made. And want to refund $50. No where on your website does it say anything about partial refund for supposedly Laugh Out Loud tailored made items.

I have purchased custom made dresses from Korea and when they send custom made items, it is wrapped in a garment bag and placed in a box for shipment.

It is not stuffed in a clear plastic bag then stuffed in another plastic shipping bag as your stuff was.

You take no pride in custom made items, that's if it really was custom made or pulled from a shelf.