100% full Not resolved

I bought quite a lot items from Tidebuy and I paid GBP £ 126.89.When I received the parcel, I found there was not a single item as the same as what is showed on their website!

Obviously, all the good comments are fake on their website and all the items I bought from Tidebuy are different from the pis! I contacted them and they said it is ok to refund me the whole price. Then I returned all my items. When they received parcel, they said that they are gonna refund me without the shipping fee, which is USD $ 150 (GBP £ 96.64).

They didn't keep their words! I've already paid for my return delivery, and I return my order because of their poor quality, why I have to pay for their shipping?

It is ridicules!They are not responsible for customers!

I didn't like: Procut and service, Poor product, Irresponsibility.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Tidebuy - PLEASE CHECK RETURN AND SHIPPING POLICIES ON THESE OVERSEAS SITES Tidebuy "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..." Read more Tidebuy - Shoes Review from Washington, Sunderland Tidebuy "I have called and sent mail regarding the order i made. Out of four pairs of shoes i bought, one got ripped at first use order number 1497964 and i..." Read more Tidebuy - Damaged Dress sent , No Refund for Shipping Tidebuy "Hello Please stay away from Tidebuy. Worst online shopping and frustrating customer service. Your daily time min 2 hrs gets wasted with followup with tidebuy. they dont care for customers..." Read more Stolen by Tidebuy.com Tidebuy ""Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam. However, I did not believe that. I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more