Southampton, Southampton
100% full Not resolved

I bought quite a lot items from Tidebuy and I paid GBP £ 126.89.When I received the parcel, I found there was not a single item as the same as what is showed on their website!

Obviously, all the good comments are fake on their website and all the items I bought from Tidebuy are different from the pis! I contacted them and they said it is ok to refund me the whole price. Then I returned all my items. When they received parcel, they said that they are gonna refund me without the shipping fee, which is USD $ 150 (GBP £ 96.64).

They didn't keep their words! I've already paid for my return delivery, and I return my order because of their poor quality, why I have to pay for their shipping?

It is ridicules!They are not responsible for customers!

Review about: Online Order.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Horrible return policy, Procut and service, Poor product, Irresponsibility.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.