I bought quite a lot items from Tidebuy and I paid GBP ￡ 126.89.When I received the parcel, I found there was not a single item as the same as what is showed on their website!
Obviously, all the good comments are fake on their website and all the items I bought from Tidebuy are different from the pis! I contacted them and they said it is ok to refund me the whole price. Then I returned all my items. When they received parcel, they said that they are gonna refund me without the shipping fee, which is USD $ 150 (GBP ￡ 96.64).
They didn't keep their words! I've already paid for my return delivery, and I return my order because of their poor quality, why I have to pay for their shipping?
It is ridicules!They are not responsible for customers!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Horrible return policy
- Procut and service
- Poor product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "i purchased a dress for my niece. and she never recieved it! it has been 2weeks she still didnt get her dress. we tried customer service no response. we tried..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..."
- "I was playing uplink and I got my 15 kills for the man o war and apparently it didn't give me the camo so can I please have the gold..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."