Southampton, Southampton
100% full Not resolved

I bought quite a lot items from Tidebuy and I paid GBP £ 126.89.When I received the parcel, I found there was not a single item as the same as what is showed on their website!

Obviously, all the good comments are fake on their website and all the items I bought from Tidebuy are different from the pis! I contacted them and they said it is ok to refund me the whole price. Then I returned all my items. When they received parcel, they said that they are gonna refund me without the shipping fee, which is USD $ 150 (GBP £ 96.64).

They didn't keep their words! I've already paid for my return delivery, and I return my order because of their poor quality, why I have to pay for their shipping?

It is ridicules!They are not responsible for customers!

Review about: Online Order.

I didn't like: Procut and service, Poor product, Irresponsibility.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tidebuy Shoes Review from Washington, Sunderland Tidebuy "I have called and sent mail regarding the order i made. Out of four pairs of shoes i bought, one got ripped at first use order number 1497964 and i..." Read more Tidebuy - Review about Shoes from London, London Tidebuy "Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund..." Read more Tidebuy - Read & Decide... If you agree spread a word. Tidebuy "I am not the kind of person who writes bad reviews but this guys are horrible. Read for yourself my conversation with them about one of my orders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:30:13 Hi,I'm..." Read more Tidebuy - Don't trust company or sham positive reviews. They don't stand behind their bait and switch products Tidebuy "Bought a coat from the site for my girlfriend for Christmas and it arrived late while I was on vacation. The coat turned out to be completely different in both..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more