They don't have the goods that are advertised. When you are contacting them, by the time you have keyed in one line it is refreshed and lose all information.

It was the same when I put in a dispute. I was careful to what I said and eventually pressed submit to once again lose all details. I did this again to be told only one reply is allowed so then thinking it's been submitted. Went into disputes to be told no disputes applied.

I put in a cancellation on my order only to be blocked from getting into my account. I knew I had put in the right password so changed to a new one. Again it said not recognised that's because they stopped all communications. STAY CLEAR.

LOWEST OF LOWEST WHO PLAY ON THE GENERAL PUBLIC. I ALWAYS BELIEVE THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GET THEIR REWARDS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tidebuy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems on your order. Could you please let me know your order number at sns@tidebuy.com so that I could be able to help you? Thank you .