1.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a formal dress for me to wear to my son's upcoming wedding.It was awful!

Mismatched seams, bunching in weird places, color nothing like described. I contacted the company and they offered me a $20 refund. I paid $139 for the dress and I had not done anything wrong. Why would I accept that refund?

Also, they insisted it was a custom made dress... a total lie. There was no place in the order form for specific measurements. It fit horribly, too.

Each time I would email the company, they would offer a little more. I finally accepted the offer of an 80% refund. Their response to me was, " We will do that if we received the item in perfect packaging". Well, the dress came in a thin cellophane bag that ripped when I opened it...

so that's not happening. I have sent it anyway, adding another $33 to my total that I have spent. I still have received nothing.

So now they have the crapy dress they made, that I bought, and I have nothing.Yep, I'm pretty mad.

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments