2.1
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought a dress from this company.They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened.

When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like the picture online. The size was not what was advertised on the site. When I chatted with a rep., I was advised that I had to send pic's, which I did. Then she stated that I can only get 70% refund because it was custom made, which is false.

She then stated that the dress was not use to them because they would not be able to resell it.

All I did was pick a size, the dress was never made to my measurements.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOUR WILL DISAPPOINTED .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cocktail dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $139. Tidebuy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cocktail dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tidebuy.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments