Tidebuy - Horrible customer service and delayed package shipping
If today someone asked me to recommend an online shop with good dresses and strict timelines, Tidebuy International Limited would not be anywhere on the list. My situation is somehow very pathetic and up to now I still do not understand what really drove me to buy from them. Early March this year 2015, I had gathered enough money to buy wedding dresses and other accessories for my bridal hire shop in Malawi. I did some searches and could not get what I wanted from my previous supplier (JJsHouse.com, which is extremely good), ad after some more searching I came across dresswe.com. I read some of their reviews, and looked at a couple of pictures and their prices (which are very high for the *** I have discovered them to be), and well, I thought I had found IT!!! Alas, had I known I would have searched more on their shady side of the business. If I had seen this website before that order, I don't think I would have ordered and paid so much money (US$744) for them to make my dresses (which I still do not have up to now).
Their website (www.dresswe.com) reads that tailoring takes 10-15 days from the day the money has been confirmed to have been deposited in their account (I had a lot of trouble obtaining an invoice for the bank to do a bank transfer, the customer service guy (Jackie) kept returning with a message that I think was from the system not a person responding to me), and 2-8 day for shipping. To me this translates into a maximum of 23 days for the package to be here with me. Their online chat does not work at all, and I think that is a deliberate move. I went to the bank to fill the Forex request forms so the bank can transact on my behalf on 16th March 2015, and sent the Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) form to Tidebuy International Limited on 17th March 2015, but it took me several emails plus messages in their website inbox for them to confirm receiving the money, which they did on the 19th of March. When the 10-15 days was nearing and almost expiring, on 8th April, I emailed them asking the status of my order, Jackie the customer care rep assigned to me told me my order had passed quality inspection and that the factory was making arrangements to have my package shipped in the next few days. But as I am filing this complaint, the package is nowhere to be seen. I have written several emails, and made several correspondences on their website which they don't respond to. On 15th April after I sent two emails, he told me i should check back in 2-3 days, but up to now, I haven't received anything.
Please do not buy from them; they are cheaters and liars, they can't keep deadlines, now two of the dresses I ordered for a client whose wedding is on 2nd May, and have had to ask her to find alternatives because the dresses may not arrive in time, if at all they will arrive. I only cry for my money, which I have toiled for day and night just so I can realize a better life for me and my family.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Don't buy at zarabridal.com because they are liars and the quality of the dresses are just awful! It all started when I ordered a wedding dress. When I asked about..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."