Tidebuy - Dress Review from San Marcos, California

17 of 295 Tidebuy reviews

This *** Tidebuy company should be banned forever!They will just take your money, their products are overpriced for a poor quality they have.

They are made from China, their materials they use for the gowns are so cheap, their sizing is horrible and way way different from the pictures they have in their website. They will never refund your money if you want to return because it was poorly made and won't fit you. I purchased a dress from this *** company Tidebuy or TBDress, I waited almost a month and when it came it is poorly made and it was like 1 1/2 foot longer and sides are folding outward. I called them but their number they have cannot reached so I emailed them and they asked me to go to a tailor to get it fixed and they will give me $10 for that!

Go to ***! $10 is just a tip for a tailor and I pod $98 for the dress. They told me that it's not their fault that it didn't fit on me. I told them that I ordered size 3 and I don't have any problem with that size whether I buy online or in store, it's their sizing that has a problem and not me.

In short, they never return my money back and I never got to use the ugly dress.

DO NOT buy anything from Tidebuy or TBDress this is a scam, they will just take your money.Don't waste your money with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 295 Tidebuy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 12 #1158013

I feel for you this happened to a friend and I they pocket $300 from us. We got stuck with some ugly dresses that we donated to goodwill. I call them, email them and file a complaint on them they are a scam and people should be made aware. Other similar sites are simplydress, tbdress, jjshouse and others. Please do your research before buying a prom, weeding or formal gown from a site base in china.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.