Tidebuy - Don't trust company or sham positive reviews. They don't stand behind their bait and switch products

Bought a coat from the site for my girlfriend for Christmas and it arrived late while I was on vacation.The coat turned out to be completely different in both color and size from what the site specified.

I ordered a large due to my girlfriend being busty and Kate Moss would be lucky to fit her arms in the sleeves. Tidebuy's customer service refuses to take the coat back even though they screwed up. Their messaging system also does not notify you of responses so unless you check the site constantly, you won't know that you received an update. The product reviews on the site are also apparently all fake.

Wish I researched the site like I normally but my girlfriend really wanted the coat for Christmas so I just ordered it.Thanks for ruining Christmas Tidebuy.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tidebuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tidebuy.
Filing a new complaint about