My daughter used my credit card to order a dress for her senior prom Tidebuy.com.I spent about $120 on what looked like a beautiful dress.

Her prom is in three days. We have not received the dress. When I called Beijing no less, they were very flippant and told me that it was being tailored to fit my daughter. We ordered a size 6 and did not ask for any alterations.

They do not give refunds. I was basically told that I could give it away to someone else, or she could use it for another prom. This is her senior prom I explained, there won't be another senior prom. Do yourself a favor and NEVER ORDER FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS AT TIDEBUY.COM.

Basically there is no recourse to recover my money and more importantly, the dress my daughter fell in love with we will not receive.In the grand scheme of things, no it's not the end of the world, but it's very inconvenient and I don't know anyone who would not be upset about the same situation.

Trying not to be mad!

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Tidebuy - Shoes Review from Washington, Sunderland Tidebuy "I have called and sent mail regarding the order i made. Out of four pairs of shoes i bought, one got ripped at first use order number 1497964 and i..." Read more Tidebuy - Wedding Dress Review from Saugus, Massachusetts Tidebuy "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..." Read more Tidebuy - THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. EVER. Tidebuy "Tidebuy has been BY FAR THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. The dress I had ordered looked amazing in the pictures, but I should have known that the..." Read more Tidebuy - HORRIBLE SELLER Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more