I want to warn all potential buyers on the site of TIDEBUY.I bought a wig for my wedding day.

I took an advance of over two weeks so I can get it in time (according to their promise between 2-8 days delivery) wig came after dozens of emails only a month after the deadline. The product was not made proper, and extremely badly. Severely disappointed again after countless emails without any responds from their part. Finally i received a reply that they are willing to "compassion me" ...

And give me a credit of $ 10 for the next time I'll buy there ... Completely ridiculous . I had paid nearly $ 300 the Wig worth for the garbage… maybe ten dollars. So please!

If anyone thinking of buying there please run away like from fire burn from this site where people liars and never get close to the product you order.Thank you.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Can someone give me their address.I want to return something to them.

But they won't tell me their address.They don't want me to return something but I want to return it to them anyway.

Monicy

Oh, I'm so sorry for hear about your terrible experience, I liked dress and heels on that website, right now I will towards to www.sonicedeal.com that is introduced by my friends, that is new online website, but fast delivery, within 10 days can return, very nice choice, when I recieved, I will show my items with you.