1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Ordered a dress...took forever to receive. Too tight so I wanted to return since the wedding was too close and I wouldn't receive another one in time. Several things:

1. They don't provide you with an address to return item. You have to reach out to customer service to obtain it and will receive it several days after back and forth emails.

2. I paid $21 to have the dress shipped.

3. They wont provide a full refund....only partial because of shipping and having to "knock the price down".

4. Once you receive the address, they want it sent back to them by United States Postal Service even though they sent it DHL - they request a tracking # - and only declare it $45 so it doesn't get caught up in customs.

When I went to the post office to send it out, it was going to cost me $63 to ship it to them to receive a $65 refund after they take out their cut.

So here I have a dress that I can't wear and is in the box I was going to ship it back too. What a one-way transaction deal for them.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Looked great in pictures.

I didn't like: Paid 158 for will refund 65 to ship 63 bargain for tidebuy, Being ripped off.

Comments

Hi , Could you please let me know your order number at sns@tidebuy.com so that we are able to help you check it ? Best Regards Tidebuy