3.7K views 5 comments
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong.As you can see in the pictures, the "bulge" on the dress is where the beginning of the split is supposed to be.

Contrast that with the picture that is on the website and you can CLEARLY see that is poor tailoring, not measuring on my part. And look at the lining & length (uneven) of the dress.

I've sent them 5 messages and haven't heard back from them yet.

I did read some of the reviews and saw some reviews with the people wearing the dress that they ordered and I took a chance....let me help you...DO NOT DO IT!I'm about to proceed with legal action because they are now ignoring my messages.

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor tailoring, awful customer service, no refund to date / $180
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

Odenton, Maryland, United States #992108

The "bulge" looks like a low-hanging ***. Sorry.

Gigi
Farmington, Michigan, United States #965107

It seems that Tidebury is the same as Pink Sugar XO. The owner does the same thing. Steal money from people and not get anything back.

LAM

Did you pay by credit card?If so, enlist their help.

Call their customer services, explain your predicament ,and lodge a complaint.Generally, they will pursue the issue, issuing you a credit which is contingent upon resolution.

Ricochet-Rabbit

Problem is, if you complain or send it back, the 8 year old child who made the dress will most likely get a severe beating.

You don't want little Sum Ting Wong to get a beating, do you?

Leggs

I looked at your photos and it looks like nobody went back in and trimmed around the slit.If you can get into the inside u may be able to make cuts into the seam around the slit and it won't bulk up like it is.

I am no expert but have been sewing my own clothes since the age of 13 and my mother who was a professional seamstress taught me all I know. It may fixable but the photos were not good quality on my computer. Hope you can get some satisfaction.

I have ordered from sites overseas and nothing I have gotten has fit or even been what the picture showed.From now on only buy USA made.