Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here.

I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong.As you can see in the pictures, the "bulge" on the dress is where the beginning of the split is supposed to be.

Contrast that with the picture that is on the website and you can CLEARLY see that is poor tailoring, not measuring on my part. And look at the lining & length (uneven) of the dress.

I've sent them 5 messages and haven't heard back from them yet.

I did read some of the reviews and saw some reviews with the people wearing the dress that they ordered and I took a chance....let me help you...DO NOT DO IT!I'm about to proceed with legal action because they are now ignoring my messages.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor tailoring, awful customer service, no refund to date
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #555117 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tidebuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 0 No 0
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 06, 2015 #992108 Odenton, Maryland

The "bulge" looks like a low-hanging ***. Sorry.

0 0 Reply

Mar 29, 2015 #965107 Farmington, Michigan

It seems that Tidebury is the same as Pink Sugar XO. The owner does the same thing. Steal money from people and not get anything back.

2 0 Reply

Feb 19, 2015 #948123

Did you pay by credit card? If so, enlist their help. Call their customer services, explain your predicament ,and lodge a complaint. Generally, they will pursue the issue, issuing you a credit which is contingent upon resolution.

3 0 Reply

Nov 13, 2014 #900021

Problem is, if you complain or send it back, the 8 year old child who made the dress will most likely get a severe beating.
You don't want little Sum Ting Wong to get a beating, do you?

9 3 Reply

Nov 08, 2014 #897213

I looked at your photos and it looks like nobody went back in and trimmed around the slit. If you can get into the inside u may be able to make cuts into the seam around the slit and it won't bulk up like it is. I am no expert but have been sewing my own clothes since the age of 13 and my mother who was a professional seamstress taught me all I know. It may fixable but the photos were not good quality on my computer. Hope you can get some satisfaction. I have ordered from sites overseas and nothing I have gotten has fit or even been what the picture showed. From now on only buy USA made.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tidebuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tidebuy.
Filing a new complaint about