DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THRU TIDEBUY!I ORDERED A WEDDING DRESS AND AFTER I PAID FOR IT I GOT A RANDOM EMAIL STATING THAT MY ORDER WAS ON HOLD.

THE PHONE # LISTED IS FALSE, STATES IT'S DISCONNECTED AND AFTER 5 EMAILS, I STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANYTHING BACK! I'VE FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BURAU. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE HAPPIEST DAY IS TURNING OUT TO BE THE MOST STRESSFUL!

AND BUYING A DRESS SHOULD NOT BE PART OF IT!AND FOR THEM TO SAY THEY'LL ONLY REFUND THE SHIPPING COST AND SHIPPING IS FREE, WHICH MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Tidebuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #1306272

Hello, you may send your order number to their email sns@tidebuy.com for help.

Tidebuy - HORRIBLE SELLER Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Tidebuy - Don't trust company or sham positive reviews. They don't stand behind their bait and switch products Tidebuy "Bought a coat from the site for my girlfriend for Christmas and it arrived late while I was on vacation. The coat turned out to be completely different in both..." Read more Tidebuy - Nearly ruined my daughters Prom Tidebuy "Ordered a tailored chiffon dress from them cost $260.00 Canadian and It was poorly made, wrong bodice color, cut wrong, and too big. I've been exchanging emails for weeks..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more