I would never order from them again! BEWARE..

I ordered from this company and some how they added 2 more of the same item to my order and charged me. I contacted them and they did refund the extra money.. Once my order was correct they said it was being processed. I waited several weeks and didn't receive my product.

When I reached out to them they ask me to wait longer and I did.

I waited long enough so I contacted them and they told me they were out of stock and they would refund my money. I wanted this item for a special occasion and if they had told me from the beginning they were out of stock I would have gotten my money back and shopped some where else.

Comments

This company told me that it would be a couple of weeks. It's now been one month.

And the package is still in China. If I had a known I would have never deal with these people. This company is not worth the words has been written.

You might want to try anything else besides this company. I will never order from this company ever again.

Please kindly send your order No. to sns@tidebuy.com, we will try our best to help you with your problem. Thanks.