I would never order from them again!BEWARE..

I ordered from this company and some how they added 2 more of the same item to my order and charged me. I contacted them and they did refund the extra money.. Once my order was correct they said it was being processed. I waited several weeks and didn't receive my product.

When I reached out to them they ask me to wait longer and I did.

I waited long enough so I contacted them and they told me they were out of stock and they would refund my money.I wanted this item for a special occasion and if they had told me from the beginning they were out of stock I would have gotten my money back and shopped some where else.

Comments

This company told me that it would be a couple of weeks.It's now been one month.

And the package is still in China. If I had a known I would have never deal with these people. This company is not worth the words has been written.

You might want to try anything else besides this company.I will never order from this company ever again.

Please kindly send your order No. to sns@tidebuy.com, we will try our best to help you with your problem. Thanks.