Tidebuy - Did not get dress i purchased

239 of 295 Tidebuy reviews

i purchased a dress for my niece.and she never recieved it!

it has been 2weeks she still didnt get her dress. we tried customer service no response. we tried email no response! at this point i requested money back guess what?

no refund if u do u get partial! less shipping and we still dont have prom dress! what a tragic!!! the fact that we are not able to get in touch with these people, lets me no buyer beware!

cause these people are nothing more than thieves!once u gv them ur info and ur money kiss it gudby u wnt c it again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
239 of 295 Tidebuy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rita

Apr 09, 2012 #463049

I paid for my dress on Feb 6, still no dress. They keep telling me not to worry I will have it by the wear date of April 13. I think I am out over $300 to these theives.

0 0 Reply
Kylah

Apr 06, 2012 #462050

If you paid via Paypal or your own personal credit card, file a complaint with them right away. You won't be getting that dress anytime soon. I ordered/paid for mine on Feb. 27th. According to the site, it was completed and ready to ship on April 1. I contacted them for the shipping info and they said it will not be shipped until I cancel my Paypal claim. Are they out of their minds!? I'm really hoping Paypal refunds the purchase since Tidebuy has my money AND my dress. Thieves, liars, scammers. Period.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tidebuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tidebuy.
Filing a new complaint about
×