i purchased a dress for my niece.and she never recieved it!
it has been 2weeks she still didnt get her dress. we tried customer service no response. we tried email no response! at this point i requested money back guess what?
no refund if u do u get partial! less shipping and we still dont have prom dress! what a tragic!!! the fact that we are not able to get in touch with these people, lets me no buyer beware!
cause these people are nothing more than thieves!once u gv them ur info and ur money kiss it gudby u wnt c it again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Red Prom Dress
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."