i purchased a dress for my niece.and she never recieved it!
it has been 2weeks she still didnt get her dress. we tried customer service no response. we tried email no response! at this point i requested money back guess what?
no refund if u do u get partial! less shipping and we still dont have prom dress! what a tragic!!! the fact that we are not able to get in touch with these people, lets me no buyer beware!
cause these people are nothing more than thieves!once u gv them ur info and ur money kiss it gudby u wnt c it again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Red Prom Dress
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."