I ordered a dress for my son's wedding.I ordered and paid for it on Jan 5th, before placing the order, I eemailed them to see how long it would take to get it.

They said 15 days max for processing and 8 days max for shipping.

Well.here it is Feb 5th and now they say it will be another 2 weeks for processing, because of their spring festival, seems nobody works in their company for 3 weeks during this time, well my sons wedding is the 24th and it will not come in time, they will not give me a refund cause they said it was too late, stay far far away from this company, they ARE LIARS AND THE POSITIVE FEEDBACKS ARE FALSE AND WRITTEN BY COMPANY EMPLOYEES

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments

woodville

i had 2 destroyed dresses here. a scam! after loads of emails, damanding pictures and videos of the damages, they offer me 5% off for my next purchase...these companies are criminal, do not go near them. you loose,no matter what you do or ask. i sent my 2 dresses back, which is against their rules!!

I do not care, i cant do anything with them.

please stay away from these companies

the same thing happened to me now!

their answers on the endless correspondence I had with them was so frustrating and they won't give me a refund.did you get the dress after two weeks or was the delivery been delayed again?

was the dress any good?it was my first time ordering from there