Resolved
1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 13

Hi The issue has been resolved. I would defn say that tidebuy customer services did lots of followup to make my issue resolved. Thank you so much.

Original review posted by user Feb 27

Hello Please stay away from Tidebuy.Worst online shopping and frustrating customer service.

Your daily time min 2 hrs gets wasted with followup with tidebuy. they dont care for customers . they just want to sell thier goods. 1.

got damaged dress. 2. Did almost 15 times followup in email , 3 times chat . 3.

They wont pay for your return fee 4. they wont refund you money to your card ( finally they agreed with so much emails ) Lara Welcome to Tidebuy. How may I help you? Customer Hi Order NO.

- 3383930 Lara I found my colleagues was returned the refund on February 27th ,it will take about 8-15 days you will receive the refund Customer Yes thank you ! but i gave 3.30$ for shipping to return the item Lara ok,I see ,sorry,we can't return shipping cost ,always just return item price Customer how ? i gave money to return the damaged item iam not asking the shipping charges when i bought iam asking shipping charge which i sent courier to you again the damaged item Lara sorry,in we return policy ,it said if you want return the item ,you need to pay the shipping cost by yourself Customer but your reprsentative is ready to pay $6 for restich the damaged piece i said i dont wanted to restich its much damaged if i dont like the dress then i can pay return fee.. but for damaged dress sent by tidebuy how can i pay ?

Lara you still need to pay the shipping cost ,sorry,this is our return policy Customer oh...so tidebuy will send damaged torn clothers and we should return it iam postin all these chat and also photos and i will take action thanks Read Lara ok,you're welcome

Review about: Dress.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Tidebuy?

Comments