Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I found a dress to wear to my Daughter’s Wedding and decided to order a couple of fabric colour samples. I waited 5 week’s and still no sample’s, it was’nt until my Husband submitted a dispute with PayPal as the bill was on the computer waiting for payment - remarkably the day after we emailed the dispute the very next day the samples were shipped.

I also must add the shipping cost was $35 AUD for 2 small fabric samples which I also paid $6 AUD each per sample. Due to lack of professionalism I will be shopping elsewhere.

I went to submit my review but a prompt appeared (a minimum of 100 words) this is another way of putting off potential customers or existing customers from bothering to go through this process. My daughter didn’t like the look of this site.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Tardy.

Comments

Hi ,Could you please let me know your order number at sns@tidebuy.com so that we are able to help you check it ?Best RegardsTidebuy