Featured Not resolved

I bought the red dress on the right from Tidebuy on Feb 1st 2018 .They sent me the wrong dress and the wrong color.

The dress on the left. I tried to contact for 2 weeks to return them the dress. I was told to send pictures of the dress. A week later they recieved pictures Frb.

28th. I was told to keep the dress and they would give me $60 of my refund back. I said no I do not want the dress, I wanted my money in full. I was told my refund would be given to me.

I mailed the dress to their company in California called ECPL- AA Returns. I contact Tidebuy with my tracking number to be told that I would be charging me for the initial shipping, which was advertised as FREE SHIPPING. AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE DRESS No one is answering my emails and I have not recieved a refund Today is March 22.

I been instructed to notify the Attorney General and the Better Busniess. What I need is for future customers of

Tidebuy to understand.

They get your money in a split second but to get your money back, they act like you took something from them.Im prepared to get the word out and fight this to the end.

Review about: Tidebuy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments