Featured Not resolved

I bought the red dress on the right from Tidebuy on Feb 1st 2018 . They sent me the wrong dress and the wrong color.

The dress on the left. I tried to contact for 2 weeks to return them the dress. I was told to send pictures of the dress. A week later they recieved pictures Frb.

28th. I was told to keep the dress and they would give me $60 of my refund back. I said no I do not want the dress, I wanted my money in full. I was told my refund would be given to me.

I mailed the dress to their company in California called ECPL- AA Returns. I contact Tidebuy with my tracking number to be told that I would be charging me for the initial shipping, which was advertised as FREE SHIPPING. AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE DRESS No one is answering my emails and I have not recieved a refund Today is March 22.

I been instructed to notify the Attorney General and the Better Busniess. What I need is for future customers of

Tidebuy to understand.

They get your money in a split second but to get your money back, they act like you took something from them. Im prepared to get the word out and fight this to the end.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tidebuy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 23.

Comments